It seems every day we learn of a “new” Insurance Company. Sometimes we learn we are listed as a Provider for a Company we've never even heard about before. A point that can confuse the Public is that my Office can often utilize either your Medical Insurance, your Vision Insurance or both. This is unique for Eye Doctors. It quite depends on the Diagnosis and/or what thought brings you in for Care. Note – this list can change, so call to ask – mostly if you do not see your Insurance listed. In general the Companies on the list that we accept almost never drop off this list.
Below are the common Insurance Companies the Office accepts:
- Medicare Part B - Which by any other name is "Regular Medicare" and the variations within Medicare.
- AARP Medicare Complete - a Medicare Advantage Plan
- Aetna Medicare Advantage.
- Blue Medicare - a Medicare Advantage Plan via Blue Cross/Blue Shield - requires Authorization
- Humana PPO - a Medicare Advantage Plan
- United Health Care - Medicare Advantage Plan
Medical Insurances and Vision Insurances:
- Aetna Insurance
- Assurant Insurance
- Davis Insurance
- United Health Insurance
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Florida Blue
- UMR Insurance
- EYEMED - Selected Plans
- TriCare Prime
- Humana PPO and Humana POS
- Humana Vision as VISION CARE PLAN
- Medicaid: Stright Medicaid, AmeriGroup
- VSP [Vision Service Plan] works in my office as a reimbursement program.
- UMR Insurance
The Office does not take Assignment of Benefits for these Insurances:
- Block Vision
- Blue Vision
- Florida Hospital Employee
- Humana HMO
- Humana Gold Plus
- Medicaid through United Health Care Community Plan
- Medicaid: Sunshine, WellCare, StayWell, Health Ease, EverCare, Citrus, Prestige
- Optimum Health